- Your iPhone is lying face down
- Your iPhone is in your pocket or bag
- Sleep Focus is turned on
- Low Power Mode is turned on
- Your iPhone is connected to CarPlay
- You’re using Continuity Camera
- You haven’t used your iPhone for a while (your iPhone can learn your activity patterns and will turn the display off and on accordingly, including if you’ve set up an alarm or sleep schedule)
- Your iPhone detects that you’ve moved away from it with a paired Apple Watch (Always-On display will turn on when your Apple Watch is close to your iPhone again)
In any case, there is a simple solution to fix some of the iPhone 14 Pro always-on display drawbacks like the color distraction that doesn’t require complex steps. Alternatively, you can simply choose a black lock screen and play around with the widget font colors, but then your wallpaper will be solid colors or pics instead of jolly gradients.
- Go to Settings > Focus > Toggle Focused.
- Tap on Options > Lock Screen.
- Toggle the “Dim Lock Screen” mode.
This would drastically dim the colorful wallpaper to the point of near invisibility and show only things like time, date, and any widgets of your choosing on your lock screen in a contrast-y font.
Hopefully, Apple will get the message and introduce an official mod for no-frills always-on mode which would allow some iPhone 14 Pro model users to set it as they really please.
ENGRMKS & CO – #toggle #iPhone #Pro #Alwayson #display #wallpaper #distracting #colors
Published: 2022-09-23 08:31:16 ,