Facebook ads tools make it super easy to craft effective (a.k.a. moneymaking) ad campaigns on one of the world’s most-used social media network.
Using design, optimization, and analytics tools designed specifically for Facebook ads saves social media marketers time and resources — and helps them obtain deep data and insights on how campaigns perform.
Ready to dive into the crème de la crème of Facebook ad tools that help you serve up delicious campaigns to your audience? Let’s go.
Bonus: Download a free guide that shows you how to save time and money on your Facebook ads. Find out how to reach the right customers, lower your cost-per-click, and more.
Facebook ads automation tools
Trusted by brands and businesses across the globe, AdEspresso is the king of Facebook ad tools. The platform allows you to create, manage, and analyze campaigns all in one handy interface, and gives you the opportunity to run A/B tests and explore which of your Facebook ads perform the best.
- All-in-one tool for running Facebook ads
- Built-in collaboration and approval tools
- User-friendly, simple interface
- Stores creative elements for easy access
- Creates dynamic ads with audience targeting
AdEspresso offers a free 14-day free trial. Paid plans start at $49 per month.
2. Hootsuite Social Advertising
Y’all know that to win big on social media, you need a mixture of paid and organic content, right?
Hootsuite Social Advertising can help you easily manage both.
Using Hootsuite, you can create and schedule Facebook ads, review organic and paid content side by side, easily pull actionable analytics, and build custom reports.
A unified overview of all your social media activity will help you act fast to make data-informed adjustments to live campaigns — and get the most out of your budget.
For example, if an ad is doing well on Facebook, you can adjust ad spend across other platforms to support it. On the same note, if a campaign is flopping, you can pause it and redistribute the budget — all without leaving your Hootsuite dashboard.
- Create ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Manage the spend and targeting of your ad campaigns
- Create advanced and lookalike audiences
- View paid and organic posts side by side in the Planner
- Review the performance of paid and organic posts in Hootsuite Analytics
- Available on the Hootsuite Enterprise plan only
Hootsuite starts at $99 per month, and the social advertising feature is only available on the Enterprise plan.
3. Hootsuite Boosted Posts
Try for free for 30 days
Even if you’re not a Hootsuite Enterprise user, there’s still a way to advertise on Facebook straight from your dashboard. All paid Hootsuite users can easily boost organic Facebook posts from Streams to create mini ad campaigns on the go.
- Identify well-performing posts in Analytics and boost them straight from your dashboard
- Target your boosted ad based on interests, age, gender, location, demographics, or behaviors
- Set your budget and campaign duration
- Promote your post on Facebook, Instagram, or both
Hootsuite kicks things off with a 30-day free trial. After that, the Professional plan is $99/month.
4. Facebook Ads Manager
Where better to manage your Facebook ad campaigns than on Facebook itself? Facebook Ads Manager gives you the power to mock up ad creatives in the Creative Hub, measure the performance of your campaigns in the Analytics tab, and automate your ad posting using Automated Ads.
- Third-party integrations, including Google Tag Manager, Shopify, and Big Commerce
- Automated Ads save your time and resources
- Pixel tracking for finely tuned audience targeting
- In-depth analytics
- Full visibility of your campaigns, all in one place
- The platform can be tricky to understand for newbies
- Continual updates from Meta make it challenging to keep up to speed
Facebook Ads Manager is free to use, but obviously, running Facebook Ads is going to cost you a few dollars, depending on the size of your campaign.
Facebook ads design tools
Canva is the go-to design solution for… anyone and everyone! Known for being incredibly easy to use and requiring absolutely no previous experience in design, Canva has set the bar high for easy Facebook ad image creation.
The tool comes loaded with pre-made templates, saving you valuable time if you’re in a hurry to launch your creative ads on Facebook. And the coolest part? You can use Canva (even if you just have a free account) right in Hootsuite Composer.
- Drag and drop interface, easy to use
- Suits those on a small budget (hint, it’s free!)
- Over 250,000 customizable templates to suit different campaigns and goals
- Ads look professional, creates a good aesthetic
- Free access to stock imagery
- Not as advanced as other editing tools (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Template-based, so unless you customize, creative can look a little same-y
- Alignment can look a little skewed, not as accurate as other professional tools
- No RAW file download option
Canva offers a free plan for marketers looking for quick access to the platform’s features. If you want to take things to the next level, check out a paid plan which starts at $149.99 CAD per month.
Unsplash is hugely popular because it allows marketers to access high-quality, professionally shot images and use them for Facebook ad campaigns for free.
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Images are categorized for easy searching
- Over 3 million photos available on the free plan
- Access iStock library with a premium plan
- No permissions required for image use
- Unsplash is hella popular, meaning other businesses might be using the same images as you in campaigns, confusing your audience
- Unless you purposefully credit the photographer, they receive zero kudos or recognition for their work
Unsplash is free to use but does offer Unsplash+ for marketers who want unlimited downloads and enhanced legal protection over image use.
7. Your smartphone
Whether you’re using Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Sony, LG, or a different brand, we can all agree that smartphones nowadays come packed with insanely good cameras and apps that give you the power to craft Facebook ads on the fly.
For example, you could snap a behind-the-scenes look at your latest product being shipped and run a Facebook ad promoting a landing page that asks your audience to sign up for exclusive access. Pretty cool, right?
Not feeling yourself as the next Annie Leibovitz or David LaChapelle? Read this handy guide to shooting photos on iPhone.
- Anyone on your team can take pictures with their smartphone
- Images and designs made on your phone are authentic, original, and unique
- Your brand gets an opportunity to run campaigns that show other angles of your business e.g., behind the scenes, coming soon, team shots, office life, etc.
- Unless edited properly, the Facebook ad creative could come across as scrappy
- Not everyone has an eye for photography, meaning potential lost hours and resources
Free (if you don’t include the price for your smartphone or the cost of downloading image editing apps!)
Other helpful Facebook ads tools
8. Mobile Monkey
Why limit your Facebook ads to the regular ol’ newsfeed? Mobile Monkey lets you advertise through Facebook Messenger (another of Meta’s suite of products) and reach new audiences. You also get the benefit of using Mobile Monkey’s SMS and chatbot features and the tool’s ability to create drip campaigns.
- Easy to use drag and drop interface
- Integrates with well-known apps, including Hootsuite
- Multiple features, not just for Facebook Ads
- Limited analytics and reporting
Another tough one to judge, as there’s no pricing information on Mobile Monkey’s pricing page or a free sign-up button. We recommend requesting a product demo and asking about costs if you’re interested!
Sometimes, your audience will comment on your ads, and that’s okay! To help you monitor the conversation, Adview is a fantastic tool that gives you the ability to reply to comments on the fly or by using prebuilt templates (the ultimate time-saver!). The tool also gives you insights into which ads are generating the most chatter and has a cool filter option so you can easily sort through which comments have been read and replied to.
- Reply to comments using pre-built templates, saving you time and resources
- Integrates straight into Hootsuite, creating your one-stop-shop for all things Facebook ads
- Comes with analytics to help you understand which ads are driving the most comments
- Monitor ads on one Facebook account and unlimited pages
Adview starts at $7 per month per account, with additional accounts billed at $7 monthly.
Use Hootsuite to level up your social media marketing. Manage multiple social profiles in one place, schedule posts in advance, quickly respond to followers’ comments, and track performance across platforms. Try it for free today!
Want your content to be seen by more people? Boost Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn posts in one place with Hootsuite.
ENGRMKS & CO – #Facebook #Tools #Job #Easier
Published: 2023-01-23 17:00:39 ,
Leave a Reply